New beginnings can happen more easily than you can know. Today, we'll dive into 5 ways to bring yourself forward in a more elevated energetic state. Anything is possible when you look at it in a new way...
1. Tap into Your Learnings: Think of how far you have come – what have you learned or discovered about yourself. Where were you a year ago, what have you experienced and what do you know now? What do you appreciate about your life and experience? In a journal, make 2 columns: What I learned + What I appreciate
2. Elevate Your Energy: To begin something new, it’s helpful to make the space in your mind by letting go of aspects or attitudes that you no longer want to bring forward with you into your future. Most of the time, these are just behaviors you’ve adopted as a way of handling stress. To really give yourself a fresh start, and elevate your energy, the invitation is to turn that critical voice into something kinder. We all have parts within us that we don’t love – it could be the procrastinator, the one who doubts, the perfectionist, the scared part. So to let go and create a more elevated state, instead of getting mad at yourself, accept and be tender with these parts. Become the reassuring voice that you did not have at the time.
For extra oomph, what is a mantra you can tell yourself to go forward? Like: you got this; we can do hard things, ------ What is yours?
3. See and Feel it: What are you saying YES to? What will you embrace – what qualities within yourself? Is it more freedom, creativity, humor, empathy, love, success as you define it? Take a moment and really PICTURE what that might look like, all the details and FEEL it already, easily, comfortably in your life – put yourself there. You are elevating the positive charge. If all the details are not yet formed, give it a color – your color that represents growth, joy, peace, expansion. You know how Pantone has a color of the year, you get to decide what is yours. And then have it be a touch point that you can bring into your mind when you want to connect with that state. This year, mine is turquoise, like the clear warm waters of a tropical bay. What is yours?
4. Get Your Crew Together: Imagine there is a core team of people or advisors you resonate with – living or already passed. Imagine you had an energetic or spirit guide in the group too. Who would you choose to be part of your council? Maya Angelou, Eleanor Roosevelt, Gaia – the primal force of Mother Earth, Ghandi…who comes to mind for you? The idea is that when you have a question, you are trying to get more clarity on, you can ask it to your council just before sleep, and allow the info to come to you. Another way is to ask yourself (what would ____ do?) Then, in the next days, listen and look for clues. They can come up in the lyrics of a song, in the shower, anywhere. Be aware that you can tune into other levels for your new soul-aligned beginning.
5. What’s Your Word? I invite you to choose a theme word for the year. This is your intentional word that you measure everything by, every decision. For example, if your word is peace – ask: would making this choice give me peace? My word is alignment. Does making this choice make me more aligned to my higher self, does it align with enhanced energy in my body, does it align with my values, my aspirations, how I choose to walk through this life? If the answer is yes, then I move on it! If your word is strength, would making this choice help me feel stronger and more empowered? If it’s joy, ask: would this decision bring me joy? It’s incredibly helpful. So what is your word, and how will you use it?
Enjoy this free video series to get you going with greater clarity and confidence.
Gain access Now!
*You'll also be the first to get the latest strategies to inspire your most fulfilling life.